Maltodextrin, cow's milk protein (90% premium whey proteins), rapeseed oil, antioxidants: tocopherol rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate, soluble fibres (resistant dextrin, fructooligosaccharides), cocoa powder, isomaltulose, minerals (magnesium citrate, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate, calcium chloride, chromium chloride, magnesium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium molybdate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), calcium caseinate, flavours, inositol, emulsifier: soy lecithin, choline chloride, vitamins (L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha-tocopherol, nicotinamide, retinol, cholecalciferol, D-pantothenate calcium, phytomenadione, D-biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, cyanocobalamin, folic acid), sweeteners (acesulfame K**), taurine, carnitine.
Milk for Diabetes | Diabetes Milk Powder Malaysia
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that occurs from impaired body ability to process glucose. Type II diabetes is the most common type of diabetes where the cells in the body do not respond well to insulin, leading to a build up of glucose in the blood, which can increase the risk of diseases such as chronic kidney disease and heart disease if not managed well. Type II diabetes is linked with obesity and can be amanged through a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Do you know?
1 out of 11 person suffers from diabetes (WHO, 2019) and Malaysia has the highest rate of diabetes in Asia.
ACHIEVE BETTER CONTROL WITH FONTACTIV DIABEST!
What is FontActiv diaBest?
FontActiv diaBest is a complete nutrition formula specially formulated for diabetics to help achieve better control of blood glucose. FontActiv diaBest is enriched with prebiotic fibre and dextrin. It maintains normal blood glucose level for those who have diabetes. It is also rich in whey protein for high digestibility.
- European quality - Made in Spain
- Low Glycemix Index (GI = 37) - Isomaltulose (a functional carbohydrate) and Special Fibre Blend (Dextrin and FOS) help regulate blood sugar spikes
- Recommended by American Diabetes Association (ADA) and European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)
- Clinically proven effective in improving anthropometric measures (weight, body mass index, fat free mass index) and functional outcomes (hand-grip strength)
- Can be used as oral nutritional supplement (ONS) or the sole source of nutrition
- 90% Premium Whey Protein - to help increase muscle mass and repairs body tissues
- Chromium, Magnesium, and Biotin for better glycemic control - Chromium activates insulin receptors, magnesium aids glucose absorption and biotin is related to insulin production
- For better weight management - 4.6g of high fibre content per 52g serving helps manage weight and promote bowel movement
- Balanced lipid profile with the ratio of ω-6/ω-3: 2.5 and rich in polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) - helps support heart health and maintain healthy cholesterol level
- Vitamin C, Zinc, and Copper supports the immune system
- Best flavour - helps to complete the treatment
- Free from sucrose, fructose, gluten
- Low in lactose
FontActiv diaBest Improves Blood Glucose Levels
Slow-release carbohydrate in FontActiv diaBest provides better glycemic control as they are digested slower, providing a gradual glucose release into the bloosstream. Whey protein also aids in blood sugar regulation by stimulating the production of the hormone insulin in the pancreas.
Whey protein when combined with carbohydrates stimulate insulin release and reduces postprandial blood glucose levels in type II diabetes.
What is Whey Protein?
- Contained in milk
- Provides good source of nutrients
- Improves muscle strength
- Prevents milk allergies
- Individuals with high cholesterol, overweight
- Individuals with glycemic disorders
- Women with gestational diabetes
To prepare one serving, fill a large glass with 200ml of water and add 4 spoons (52g) of FontActiv diaBest powder.
Stir vigorously until the powder is completely dissolved.
1 to 2 servings to be taken per day, subject to patient’s needs.
400g / 800g
- Not to be used for parenteral administration
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old